Review: C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal)
The Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) is an Action MMORPG. Players take part in the game as heroes of Glenheim to stand against Nefer, an evil villain trying to open a gate to the Netherworld and swarm the land with his infernal legion. C9 showcases quality visuals, strategic combat, and a gripping story. Choose a character that best represents how you want to experience the game. The four base classes -- Fighter, Hunter, Shaman, and Witchblade -- can each upgrade into multiple advanced classes, all of which are unique in their skills, visuals, and play styles. The console-like controls, various skill combos, and RPG-based elements make C9 a satisfying choice for all fans of Action games.
Players have to aim each attack, there’s no auto-attack or auto-aim system to fall back on, so don’t rest your hands during the fight. With your control, you can perform endless combos and your enemies will not get down on the ground before their life ends.
There are up to 2186 quests on five different continents. The quests are created in two different styles. One is a tutorial style, which serves as a game guide to beginners who don’t know the game well. Second, after the middle level, it serves as a guideline for PvP, Guild, Job change, etc. Playing quests is not a requirement for C9, but it will be helpful to play the quests to know the game system better, and eventually, it will lead players to become a master in-the game.
C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) Gameplay
Promotion: Once you reach Lv. 10, you can take specialized tests and complete Master Alex’s quest to earn a promotion.
Promotion Rewards: After your promotion, you gain access to new Elite Skills and the Fury Formation. You also earn 1 additional Guild Skill/Buff. If you are not in a guild at the time of your promotion, you gain this bonus when you join one.
Class Change: To earn your promotion after you reach Lv. 20, you must overcome some challenges your Class Trainer sets. Talk to your Class Trainer in Waterford after you complete the class change quests to receive your promotion.
Class Change Rewards: Changing your class opens up new, more specialized skills. You also earn 1 additional Guild Skill/Buff. If you are not in a guild at the time of your class change, you gain this bonus when you join one.
Your SP automatically resets after you change your class.
Ultimate Fury Skill: After you reach Lv. 49, accept the quest “A New Tie” from Zeil to begin your Ultimate Fury Skill quest. Completing Ultimate Fury Skill quests rewards you with a Legend and your class name
C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) Key Features
- Unrivaled Action RPG The Continent of the Ninth Seal is a wholly unique action MMORPG experience. With its non-targeting combat, you no longer have to suffer with “locking on” to a single enemy! C9 gives you the freedom to lay waste to any enemy foolish enough to get in range of your sweeping weapons. This unique system has earned C9 five awards, including Grand Game Award Korea in 2009.
- Various Skill Combos Enjoy the complete freedom of combining skills and commands with cancellations and evasions to create an almost unlimited number of combos. Chain your attacks together and see just how much damage you can do in a single frenzy of attacks! Hack through every enemy that gets in your way!
- Precise Controls C9 features precise, customizable controls using either a mouse and keyboard or a gamepad. Unlike other RPGs, the way you control your character determines whether or not you survive! No more pushing the same four buttons over and over in a tedious rotation. Your hands will never be at rest during combat. With enough skill and practice, you can learn how to juggle and control your enemies with such precision they never have the chance to fight back!
- PvP Player versus player is a core element of C9. Players can use the combos they have perfected in various PvP modes. Use your skills with just the right timing, and chain your combos together perfectly to secure your victory!
- Ultimate Fury Skills Ultimate Fury Skills are the most powerful skills a player can learn. These skills boast supreme damage with very impressive visual effects. Each advanced class has its own, unique ultimate fury skill.
- Diverse Content C9 allows you to enhance items, build guild housing, craft items, and remodel equipment; very popular features to players of online RPGs. The game also features a unique Legend system to display your in-game achievements to other players and express the personality of your character.
C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) Media
Minimum System Requirements
Processor:AMD Athlon XP 2400+, Intel Single Core 2.4GHz
Graphics:ATI Radeon 9800, Geforce 6600 Series
Hard Drive:4 GB HD space