Review: Dead Frontier 2
Dead Frontier 2 is a Free To Play Third-person Shooter MMORPG video game, developed and published by Creaky Corpse Ltd. Dead Frontier 2 is developed in the Unity game engine and focuses on gameplay in an open world, survival horror setting. The game entered early access for PC through Steam (software) on 5 September 2018.
The developers describe the content like this: This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Dead Frontier 2 Gameplay
Once registration is complete, the user will then be prompted to create a character where they are free to choose gender, skin color, facial features, and hairstyle as well as providing the character a name. These names are unique across the entire game and can only be used on one character. Once the character is created, the user is now ready to explore and experience the open world, survival horror environment Dead Frontier 2 has to offer.
Dead Frontier 2 takes place in small towns along the outskirts of Fairview City, the city in which the game's prequel (Dead Frontier) takes place. The player begins their journey in Dallbow, the first of many infected towns introduced to players in the beginning. Either alone or with up to 8 friends, take on the hoards of infected awaiting at every corner while scavenging the post-apocalyptic, procedurally generated world within Dead Frontier 2.
Dead Frontier 2 Key Features
- Old school survival horror awaits in this dark and atmospheric world. Conserve your ammo and make every shot count.
- Scavenge for scarce resources and rare equipment in the twisting corridors of expansive and ever-changing abandoned buildings
- Come to the aid of the desperate survivors you encounter along the way, or leave them to their misery
- Trade for what you need in a realistic player-driven economy
- Create your own unique character build by selecting from a huge variety of skills, rare equipment,, and cosmetic items
- Work together with other players or operate as a lone wolf
- Take to the streets and settle scores in gripping PvP
- Ethical free-to-play. Spending real money will never give you a gameplay advantage. Only cosmetic items and utility upgrades are available from our shop.
Dead Frontier 2 Media
Minimum System Requirements
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: 64-bit Windows
Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 8550 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 8 GB available space