Review: Villagers & Heroes
Join hundreds of thousands of players worldwide in an epic MMO in a massive 3D world filled with swords, sorcery, dungeons, dragons, wizards, warriors, quests galore, countless beasties, and people from all over the globe.
Wield a mighty sword forged by your own hands, don a magical cloak spun from the wool of your sheep, let fly blazing arrows crafted from the trees in your backyard, or trade them for a basket of your neighbor’s freshly picked apples. Plant a garden, join a guild, build lasting friendships, explore the wonder and mysteries of the Seven Realms. Villagers and Heroes are currently available through Steam and Facebook.
★ Explore a Massive World with Thousands of Story-Driven Quests ★ Party-up with Friends to Raid the Lairs of Mallock's Brood of Horrors ★ Ride to Glory on a Nightmare Steed, a White Stallion and more ★ Forge your Weapons and outfits, enchanting them with exactly the Magical Spells and Heroic Feats you choose ★ Level up your Talents to unleash Ultimate Abilities on your enemies. ★ Craft, Garden, Ranch, Fish, Mine and more ★ Build the Mightiest Village in the Seven Realms ★ Seasonal Event Challenges ★ Play seamlessly between Mobile and PC
Villagers & Heroes Gameplay
Villagers & Heroes Key Features
- Free to Play: persistent world, 3D MMORPG in real-time!
- Epic Lair Battles against the Elders of Mallok to get the best raid gear
- Thousands of challenging Story-Driven Quests, voiced by professional actors
- 8 fully customisable character builds to play - Defender Warrior, Fire Wizard, Holy Priest, Assassin, Swift Warrior, Ice Wizard, Shadow Priest, and Bow Master
- Deep Loot System with millions of item combinations. Build your character to match your play style.
- Unique character customization options
- Craft and trade thousands of weapons, armor and items
- Gnomish Augmentation, Fishing, Mining, Bug Collecting, Smithing, Tailoring, Cooking, Foraging, and Carpentry
- Player Housing with Ranching and Gardening
- One-of-a-kind seasonal event zones
- Consistent updates with an active development team
Villagers & Heroes Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.2+ GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 2.6+ GHz
Memory Ram: 2GB
Hard Disk Space: At least 750MB of free Space
Video Card: Graphics card with 512+ MB