Review: War Thunder
War Thunder is the most comprehensive free-to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game for Windows, Linux, Mac, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft from World War II and the Cold War. Join now and take part in major battles on land, in the air, and at sea, fighting with millions of players from all over the world in an ever-evolving environment.
War Thunder Gameplay
War Thunder offers newbies and experience players a full range of control options including joystick support, in order to best suit their preferences. Players can engage in both PVE and PVP scenarios where they must work together with other players to complete one or several key objectives. These objectives range from killing other players to destroying mobile tanks and AA installations.
War Thunder gives players access to several aircraft to use each match, with different plane types that provide new ways to play within matches. Bombers allows players to fly to extreme heights in the games gigantic maps. These heights give the bomber the ability to rain down various types of bombs onto key objectives. They are much more effective at taking out ground installations then fighters and come equipped with extra directional machine guns to protect their flanks
War Thunder Key Features
- Seamless cross-platform gameplay between Windows PC, Linux, Mac, PlayStation®4 with Xbox One users being included in PC battles – everyone on the same server.
- Over 1,500 highly detailed aircraft, helicopters, tanks, warships and other combat vehicles crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources.
- 80 maps representing the main historical battle theaters.
- Intense PvP experiences in full-scale combat missions at various difficulty settings for all play styles and degrees of experience.
- Rich PvE content including dynamic historical campaigns and solo missions.
- Regular content updates including new vehicles, maps, missions and nations.
- Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects and beautiful music creating an atmosphere to fully immerse yourself in.
- Create custom content for War Thunder and share it on War Thunder Live, with the prospect of earning real money through the Revenue Share Partner System!
War Thunder Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8
Processor: 2,2 GHz
Memory Ram: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of free disk space
Video Card: Radeon X26XX / GeForce 7800 series or higher