Wakfu is an anime-styled MMORPG from Ankama Games set 1,000 years after the era of the game's predecessor, Dofus, at a time when Ogrest’s Chaos has brought the World of Twelve to ruins. Players create heroes full of hope to cure the world and hopefully master Wakfu, the primordial energy of the universe. Wakfu is a tactical RPG, with a job system and creatures to fight, and with an emphasis on an open, player-driven world, lending a sandbox feel to the game. The game's entire economy is player-controlled, and there are skills to raise and semi-random challenges that pop up for players to take on after certain conditions are met.
One of the goals of the game is to develop your character, not only by finding its place in the world of Wakfu but also by improving its characteristics and battle skills. Play as one of 14 character classes. Players can choose to be an insanely-strong warrior, a magical healer, an assassin or even a summoner of plants or animals, among several other playable character classes, each with a total of 25 spells. Choose the hero who most reminds you of yourself and set off on an adventure!
Wakfu is one of the few MMORPGs which manages fights against other players (PvP), as well as fights against monsters (PvM) in a turn-based style. This is one of the really unique aspects of the game. When you launch an attack, a force field appears and the participants can deploy their very best strategy tactics to defeat their opponents.
- Turn-based tactical combat: Tired of brainlessly running through the forest pressing 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 3, on every monster that jumps on you? Discover our turn-based tactical combat system, and develop a more creative strategy to defeat monsters that will keep challenging your tactical skills.
- 18 original classes: No standard knight, ranger, mage, and cleric here. Discover our 18 classes, each with their unique set of skills and gameplay. From Foggernauts, the robot wreckers, to Xelors, masters of time, you're sure to find the character that's right for you.
- Political life: NPCs are so yesterday… Write your own destiny and join the political dance of your Nation. Become Governor or one of his ministers, and make decisions that will impact thousands of players. The choice is yours: decide if you’d rather be a democratic, peaceful leader, or a tyrannical conqueror!
- Master the ecosystem: Respawn is a lie. When you kill something, you’d better replant it, or you might accidentally wipe out an entire species. Our unique ecosystem feature will give you complete control over mobs population.
- Build your own world: While others offer you houses, we give you worlds! Haven Worlds! Join a guild and acquire your own little piece of the world, to build and develop just as you wish. Don’t worry, in the Haven Worlds there are houses too, and so much more!
- Quests and Dungeons: Live exciting adventures, explore lots of unique dungeons, and complete hundreds of quests that will offer you to live a real adventure as the main protagonist. You’re here to save the world, after all!
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista/2000/7, Linux and Mac
- Processor: Pentium 2Ghz or Dual Core
- Memory Ram: 512MB
- Hard Disk Space: At least 300MB of free Space
- Video Card: NVidia: GeForce 3, Ati: 9200
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Sorry but this info is not available yet, but it will be soon we are working on it.