Review: Zoo 2: Animal Park
Zoo 2: Animal Park, formerly only available on mobile devices is now officially a Browser Game with cross-platform play. Zoo 2: Animal Park is available on the upjers website, Players can rotate their zoo 360 degrees with a click of their mouse, and the animals respond to interactions with players. Whether it’s chasing down a ball, or being petted, there is plenty to do in Zoo 2. There are also plenty of enclosure decorations such as feeding troughs and play equipment, which produce even more unique animations. Zoo 2 also boasts a romantic story arc with the characters in the story.
Zoo 2: Animal Park – Your Wonderful 3D Zoo
The situation is dire. For many years, your great-aunt Josephine took care of her little hobby zoo. Now that she's passed, the zoo is to be closed. The fate of your zoo lies in your hand! Prove your skill and save Animal Park! The mayor has given you 48 hours to turn things around. Time's ticking. Roll up your sleeves, start scrubbing the enclosures, feed the cute little goats and rabbits and procure new wild animals for your zoo.
Zoo 2: Animal Park Gameplay
How To Level Up An Animal: Animals are leveled up through breeding. If you breed two normal animals from the shop with one another, their offspring will be level 2. If you breed two levels 2 animals, you'll get a level 3 animal and so on, and so on. If you breed animals with different levels, the babies will have the level of the higher animal.
How To Expand Your Zoo: After completing the first few quests involving your neighbor, Gilbert Grump, you'll be able to buy adjoining pieces of land from him.
Zoo 2: Animal Park Key Features
- A rich story with entertaining quests and tasks
- A wide variety of enclosures and animal species - from playful pandas over garrulous goats to lordly lions
- New tycoon features and items unlocked with every level up. Enjoy a stunning array of flowers, bushes and trees, enclosures, shops, toilets and facilities
- Regular updates and seasonal events that provide additional fun
- Lovingly animated creatures and impressive 3D graphics
- Plenty of achievements to earn while progressing through the animal game
Zoo 2: Animal Park Media
Zoo 2: Animal Park Minimum System Requirements
Zoo 2: Animal Park is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Zoo 2: Animal Park, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.