Review: Age of Conan: Unchained
Age of Conan: Unchained is the groundbreaking, award-winning and Free To Play MMOG set in Hyboria, the gritty world created by author Robert E. Howard for the consummate barbarian, Conan. The first of its genre to carry an “M” rating, AoC is described as brutal, savage, and sexy, and the gameplay lives up to those words. AoC has a highly unique combat system no other MMOG has, along with many standard MMOG game elements, such as PvP, GvG, and a vast world to explore.
Age of Conan: Unchained Gameplay
Age of Conan: Unchained allows an unprecedented level of control over your character. Define your character’s look and feel from their looks. Age of Conan’s 12 classes include an array of interesting classes, from new ideas like the Bear Shaman and Herald of Xotli to new twists on old favorites like the Assassin and Ranger. The classes are set up across four archetypes: Priests, Mages, Rogues, and Soldiers. But only the four classes (Barbarian, Demonologist, Guardian and Priest of Mitra) are available for all free players.
Age of Conan: Unchained Key Features
- Innovative Combat | Based on player interaction and skill, much more than simply mashing buttons.
- Deep Character Customization | through 80 levels, including a wide variety of physical, equipment, weapon, armor, ans skill combo choices.
- Hyboria | brought to life in vivid and beautiful detail with the DreamWorld Engine.
- Guild Renown System | Players are able to gain fame for the entire guild, through fighting beasts, PvP, and crafting.
- Guild Cities | Players may strive to craft their own cities, from city walls to temples to barracks.
- Four Races | Aquilonians, Cimmerians, Khitans, or Stygians.
Age of Conan: Unchained Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz or equivalent
Memory Ram: 1GB
Hard Disk Space: At least 30GB of free Space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better