About Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop
Taking its cues from its predecessor, Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is a Free To Play Action shooter with a top-down view and tons of extra-terrestrial baddies to exterminate. Reactive Drop includes an extensive campaign mode, PvP, and a vast array of deadly weapons to mince and mangle with. Play alone or with friends and mow down the alien hordes!
Tactical co-op for up to 8 Players with a top-down perspective, Steam Workshop support for community maps and challenges, New co-operative campaigns, Challenges: Modifications of the game, just like Mutations in Left 4 Dead 2, PvP: Deathmatch, Gun Game, Instagib, and Team Deathmatch, Singleplayer: Play with improved bots on all our official maps, New Aliens: HL2 antlion guards and more
New Weapons: Desert Eagle, Devastator, and Combat Rifle, with more to come, Over 100 Steam achievements
Leaderboards: compete with your friends for the fastest mission completion, Improved spectating: see hacking minigames and mouse movements in real-time
- In addition to fast and frenetic gameplay, Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop also includes a number of quality-of-life features. You can track your stats or compare them against the community’s; race to reach the top of the leaderboards by clearing missions quickly; and take part in the Steam Workshop for the game, which is filled with mods to enhance and extend your game.
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP or above
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card