Review: Bloodline Champions
Engage in the most intense and fast-paced player vs player Action as you take control over one of several different bloodlines, each with their own unique weapons and abilities.
Free to play and critically acclaimed, Bloodline Champions is a next-generation online multiplayer arena game where skill and team play is the most important factor to win. Every ability requires aiming and can be avoided by enemy players. Join the fight today and experience the unique combination of a top-down Shooter and a fast-paced fighting game together with a healthy amount of RPG elements.
Critical hits and passive buffs don’t exist, healing and damage spells need to be manually aimed with a deft touch, and teamwork matters more than ever. Bloodline Champions is a player vs. player arena game where players engage in short, intense battles of up to ten players divided into two teams. Each player must take control over one of several different bloodlines, each with their own unique weapons and abilities. Easy to learn, challenging to master.
Different maps and game modes need different tactics, and good teamwork is important. Spells travel towards where the player aims their mouse cursor and can be avoided by enemy players, making every ability dependent on individual player skill. There is no mana and the cooldowns are short, ensuring that every match is full of intense, adrenaline-filled action.
Bloodline Champions Gameplay
Bloodline Champions Key Features
- Experience intense, adrenaline-fueled multiplayer battles with thousands of other players.
- Choose your character from more than twenty bloodlines, each with their own abilities and specialties. From the fire-wielding Igniter to the elusive Ranid Assassin, each offers a unique experience!
- Earn experience and rise in level to unlock upgrades that will let you customize your bloodline according to your play style!
- Direct controls, cursor-based aiming, focused characters, and an easy-to-learn interface allow you to enjoy Bloodline Champions just minutes into your first battle!
- Thanks to a robust matchmaking system you will be off onto the fields of battle immediately after joining. Play up to five versus five battles, either with strangers automatically matched to your level or with a team of your best friends!
- Short and intense battles focus on player skill, and an elaborate stat-tracking system makes Bloodline Champions perfect for competitive gaming.
- Vibrant graphics, a unique art style, and a superb sound design bring the world of Bloodline Champions to life as you keep yourself busy with dealing with death and destruction.
Bloodline Champions Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: Pentium 4 1.2 GHz
Memory Ram: 512MB
Hard Disk Space: At least 1GB of free Space
Video Card: GeForce 4 Series 128MB or better