Brawlhalla is a fast-paced, frenetic smash-em-up like no other! OK, it’s a little like that one “Smash” game, with plenty of interesting characters, weapons, environments, and many, many ways to die, horribly and comedically.
These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, axes, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well timed-throw or carefully laid trap.
The roster of warriors include a space alien, a samurai, a viking, a pirate, a cowboy, and much more. Play with friends locally or online, and customize your characters with a variety of differently colored outfits.
- Online Ranked 1v1 - A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 - Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, wit, and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA - Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends vying for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All - Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer - perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams - Team-up on your local machine, with up to four players or bots for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player Tournament - Square off against bots in a three-game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Alternate Game Modes - Brawlball, Bombsketball and more provide ‘casual’ ‘party game’ ‘just for fun’ alternate game modes with completely different objectives and just as much competition.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills for use
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, 7, 8, Mac OSX
- Memory Ram: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: At least 75MB of free Space (Mac: 200MB)
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Getting better at Brawlhalla is pretty much about practice. Sorry, there aren’t any shortcuts to success here, though there are a few things you can keep in mind as you’re playing. The best advice is to try and stick with a single character. You’re going to want to give them all a go at first, but once you find one you like, try not to play as anyone else. This will allow you to practice their moves specifically and will help you get better as a result.
Try to keep your combos as varied as possible, if you always do the same thing, then you become predictable and easy to punish. Also, practice edge-guarding, learning to knock an opponent down while in mid-air will really help, so practice your aerial game too.
Lineage II brings you into an expansive MMORPG experience where you create your own destin