Review: Pirate Storm: Death or Glory
Pirate Storm: Death or Glory is a browser-based MMORTS from publisher/developer Bigpoint. Inspired by the original title, Seafight, this dynamic pirate MMO allows players to find fame and fortune by defeating feared pirates, exploring undiscovered islands and retrieving lost treasure. Players may choose between five ships to sail the oceans as a dreaded pirate, fight monsters and other players in search of fame and glory. New buccaneers may sail solo, or with other players of their guild, in order to take on a host of creatures from the ocean’s depths, or go ship-to-ship with other pirates.
Pirate Storm: Death or Glory Gameplay
Pirate Storm: Death or Glory Key Features
- Twelve Sea Zones – Sail the seas and enjoy your plundering!
- Five Ships – Sloop, Brigantine, War Brigantine, Frigate, and Large Frigate.
- Arm your Ships – Ships can be outfitted with four grades of cannons (6, 9, 12, and 18 pounders) with three types of ammunition (stone, iron, and steel cannon balls), and four classes of harpoons with three ammo types (harpoon, barbed harpoon, and clawed harpoon).
- Upgrade Ships – Buy ship enhancements with various deck sizes, figureheads, bulkheads, keels, and anchors.
- Player Guilds – Besides leveling up yourself, guilds also level up!
- Customizable equipment for your ship and game character.
- Over 100 quests.
- Skill based combat system.
Pirate Storm: Death or Glory Media
Pirate Storm: Death or Glory Minimum System Requirements
Pirate Storm: Death or Glory is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Pirate Storm: Death or Glory, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.