Review: Endless Battle
Prepare for intense 3D MOBA Action in Endless Battle, a Free To Play title by Netdragon with an open battlefield and loads of gameplay options. Choose one of five classes and participate in 3v3, 5v5, or 10v10 battles, each with their own objectives and victory conditions. Wage war on an epic scale and on your own terms!
This is the infinite realm, the perilous land is waiting for your salvation. We were born at the origin of hope, the light of souls weaves the winds, and the power of faith forms the eternal loop. Between the flowers’ blossom and fall, we seek the truth of the world.
Endless Battle Gameplay
Moba Mode: 5 vs 5:: Disputes over the battlefield map, the battle between ten people, who is the ultimate King.
Battlefield Mode: 10 vs 10: This mode features a 10vs10 battle in a big map, players can fight individually or in small teams. The main target of this mode is to occupy the resource points by teamwork. Each bout lasts for 10 minutes
Endless Battle uses a combination of cards and gear to enhance your character’s abilities. You can choose either mouse/keyboard or click-to-move as your control scheme. Each match plays differently, depending on the mode selected, and if you want to take a break from the fighting, check out the beautifully rendered scenery and environments, which even include a day-night cycle!
Endless Battle Key Features
- 3D MOBA
- Different-size Matches: 3v3, 5v5, 10v10
- Day-Night Cycle
- Classes: Five classes include Warrior, Sorcerer, Priest, Knight, and Assassin, with unique survivability, damage, control ability, and mobility.
- . Flexible framework: Card-type skill combination, high-freedom gear system
- The innovative and flexible game framework, customize the character of your own, build as you wish
- . Graphics: Models with great detail and high-quality textures
- Splendid scenery starts from here, Day and night rotation, real competition, from the land to water, battle everywhere
Endless Battle Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 or newer
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible