Review: Gloria Victis
Craft your own destiny and take no prisoners in Gloria Victis, a Free To Play MMORPG set in a harsh and brutal medieval world. Featuring non-target combat, open-world PvP, and a player-driven economy with extensive crafting, Gloria Victis is well-suited for hardcore players looking for a serious challenge.
Enjoy great action, non-target combat in Mount n Blade style! Fight for fame and try your skills in open PvP. Plunder the dead enemies with our innovative Partial Loot system, and take control over their territory! Build fortifications and prepare yourself for a siege or get on a horse and ride for glory in epic battles with hundreds of players!
No war can be won without weapons and armor, castles or war machines. And no nation will stand without farmers, woodcutters or carpenters. This is great purpose to gain fame in our deep and engaging crafting system! Cooperate with other players to shape the in-game economy. Every single item has to be crafted using realistic processes, designed after original Medieval techniques!
Gloria Victis Gameplay
Dueling (bottom left of your minimap, click the cross) is one of the fastest ways to level up, if not the fastest if you can win consistently.
You can always bind your directional blocks and attack to specific keys Incase clicking and dragging is not working for you.
Joining a clan is one of the first things you should do, they usually help new players with gear and straight-up sparring lessons.
If you are planning to use axes, ignore dex they get no bonus from it. Go fully into str and con and wear heavy armor. Axes are perfect for tanks. Swords are kinda how you have set up now. They get a small bonus from dex and a med bonus from str so taking strength tell it cost 3points then go dex and con in a solid move for swords. Bows and dagger go full dex with con. Str is not needed as it gives little to no bonus to bows and daggers.
Gloria Victis Key Features
- Progression System | Build your own unique character by earning stats and skills, or choose from premade builds.
- Deep Background | Choose between the four nations of Midlanders, Azebs, Ismirs and Sangarians, each based upon a real medieval power and equipped with a rich culture, belief system, and history as well as aesthetically different equipment.
- Action Combat | Engage in action-based, non-target combat where your skills and tactics matter.
- Sandbox Crafting System | Create your own items with Gloria Victis' ten different crafts, in which your success depends on your skill rather than luck. Specialize in one profession, becoming one of the crafting masters shaping your nation’s economy or be a self-reliant jack of all trades.
- PvP | Enjoy challenging duels, mounted combat, naval battles, conflicts for territories and epic castle sieges. Fight for fame and plunder your enemies with the innovative partial-loot system.
- Housing System | Build your own house, set up your village and fortify it together with your guild members. Besiege the castles of your enemies and rule over your own land.
Gloria Victis Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X4 with at least 2.5 GHz
Memory Ram: 3 GB
Hard Disk Space: At least 10GB of free Space
Video Card: GeForce GTS 260, Radeon HD4870 – at least 1GB GPU memory