Review: GodsWar Online
Godswar is an MMORPG developed and produced by IGG that draws inspiration for its setting and characters from Greek mythology. The game allows players to interact with well-known mythological figures and raise pets in a system that lets them level independently through quests or alongside their masters. Godswar also has a deity system, as well as an auto-attack mode that allows one to advance passively. The game is based on a micro transAction business model.
GodsWar Online Gameplay
GodsWar Online Key Features
- Unique Classes And Skills – Choose from Warrior, Champion, Priest, or Mage, each with a unique skillset and options. Use their powerful skills and magic in battle!
- Faction And Quest System – Fight for Athens or Sparta and learn the history and story of your people, as well as loads of mythology, as you play through quests.
- Upgrade Your Gear – Create your own epic gear, and then upgrade it with gems! The power is yours!
- Guild And Deity System – Join a player guild and play with friends near and far. Ally your guild with a patron deity for even more power and prosperity!
- Explore The Realm – Explore a vast land full of secrets and wonders to discover.
GodsWar Online Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: Pentium 4 1.2 GHz
Memory Ram: 512MB
Hard Disk Space: At least 1GB of free Space
Video Card: Geforce MX440