Review: Pocket Starships
Pocket Starships is Realtime Space MMO Shooter Game for Android, iPhone/iPad, and PC. The game is a free to play set in space where players control their own customizable and upgradeable starships, players choose which of the two main factions they wish to join early in the game (Varian or Shard) which will define their territory and allies for the game.
Players will focus on trying to level up to improve their ships as well as upgrading their gear to improve their overall performance when in combat and work towards trying to claim the galaxy through PVP for their faction.
Now, with the Borg Invasion expansion, ships from the Star Trek universe are also a part of the game. Take control of the Enterprise, Defiant, and many others, and fight back against the Borg in massive space battles!
Pocket Starships Gameplay
Sorry but this info is not available yet, but it will be soon we are working on it.
Pocket Starships Key Features
- Compete in 1vs1, 3vs3 and 5vs5 Arena fights to climb to the top of the league
- Fight with and against thousands of players to dominate the Galaxy
- Defeat the terrifying alien fleet.
- Experience tactical battles against opponents from all over the world.
- Create powerful alliances?
- Advanced crafting and upgrade system for your spaceship.
- Global- and alliance live chat systems for a easy communication
Pocket Starships Media
Pocket Starships Minimum System Requirements
Pocket Starships is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Pocket Starships, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.