Pocket starships is Realtime Space MMO Shooter Game for Android, iPhone/iPad, and PC. The game is a free to play set in space where players control their own customizable and upgradeable starships, players choose which of the two main factions they wish to join early in the game (Varian or Shard) which will define their territory and allies for the game.
Players will focus on trying to level up to improve their ships as well as upgrading their gear to improve their overall performance when in combat and work towards trying to claim the galaxy through PVP for their faction.
Now, with the Borg Invasion expansion, ships from the Star Trek universe are also a part of the game. Take control of the Enterprise, Defiant, and many others, and fight back against the Borg in massive space battles!
- Compete in 1vs1, 3vs3 and 5vs5 Arena fights to climb to the top of the league
- Fight with and against thousands of players to dominate the Galaxy
- Defeat the terrifying alien fleet.
- Experience tactical battles against opponents from all over the world.
- Create powerful alliances?
- Advanced crafting and upgrade system for your spaceship.
- Global- and alliance live chat systems for a easy communication
Minimum System Requirements
online browser game
If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Pocket Starships,
but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience,
we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.
Pocket Starships Screenshots
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Sorry but this info is not available yet, but it will be soon we are working on it.
Imperial Hero II
Imperial Hero II is a F2P medieval-themed MMORPG where you get to dictate every choice alo
Wartune’s dark fantasy world places players in the role of a knight, mage, or archer. Pl
Rail Nation is a managerial browser game by Travian Games that allows the player to create
Forge of Empires
Forge of Empires is a free to play online strategy game playable in your browser. Step int