Path of Exile
You are an Exile, struggling to survive on the dark continent of Wraeclast, as you fight to earn power that will allow you to exact your revenge against those who wronged you. Created by hardcore gamers, Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in a dark fantasy world. With a focus on visceral action combat, powerful items, and deep character customization, the Path of Exile is completely free and will never be pay-to-win.
Players are treated to an absolutely massive amount of skill gems and passive skill tree options. Skill gems can be socketed into equipment and grant a wide range of abilities depending on gem type and color. Gems can even level up to provide a stronger version of the skill. The passive skill tree is a vast and complex set of passive skill combinations. Each player can choose from a huge variety of point allocations to truly customize their character's role.
Path of exile features both PvE and PvP with events such as leveling races taking place on fresh servers. Other variations include a Cut-Throat mode, where players can invade other players’ instances and kill them to take their items. Each event can last from only an hour to several months and award valuable prizes to the victors. Fans of more traditional dungeon crawling mechanics found in Diablo 2 should give Path of Exile a try.
Path of Exile
- Freedom. Power. Revenge. Banished for your misdeeds to the dark, brutal world of Wraeclast, you play as the Duelist, Witch, Ranger, Templar, Marauder, Shadow or the Scion class. From forsaken shores through to the ruined city of Sarn, explore Wraeclast and uncover the ancient secrets waiting for you.
- Unlimited Character Customization Create and customize hundreds of unique skill combinations from tradable itemized gems and our gigantic passive skill tree. Combine skill gems, support gems and trigger gems to create your own unique combination of power, defense and destruction.
- Deadly Missions The Forsaken Masters each have their own style of mission and each of these missions has many variations. As you explore deeper into Wraeclast, the pool of available variations increases to challenge you in new ways. All of the Missions and their variations can occur anywhere in the game, including within end-game Maps.
- Dressed to Kill Path of Exile is all about items. Find, collect and trade magic, rare and unique items with arcane properties, then customize your character build around the deadliest combinations you possess.
- Brutal Competitive Play Battle in PvP tournaments seasons and Capture the Flag events for worldwide recognition. Compete in Daily Leagues and Race Events that run as separate game worlds with their own ladders and economies to win valuable prizes.
- Customise Your Hideout In their extensive travels throughout Wraeclast, the Forsaken Masters have discovered ideal locations for an Exile to use as their own secret Hideout. Once you've earned a Master's trust, you may be taken to a Hideout, where you can create your own personalised town. Masters residing in your Hideout offer you daily Missions and train you in advanced crafting options. Use your Hideout as a quiet place to craft after battle, or expand it and use it as a personalised Guild Hall with hundreds of decorations.
- Fair-To-Play. Never Pay-To-Win. We're committed to creating a fair playing field for all players. You cannot gain gameplay advantage by spending real money in Path of Exile.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SPack 3, Vista, 7, or 8
- Processor: Core2 Duo E6600
- Memory Ram: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: At least ?GB of free Space
- Video Card: Radeon HD 2900 Pro
Path of Exile Screenshots
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
The first deviation from the standard video game formula is the class design in Path of Exile. Choosing a class affects where you start on the Passive Skill tree, rather than what abilities your class has. Certain classes are more suited to the use of certain abilities, as they reach passives that synergize with their build for less skill point investment.
There are three core attributes in Path of Exile. They are each associated with a certain color, which is important as it relates to many other systems within the game.
All combat skills and items have attribute requirements; for example, using the Farrul's Fur Farrul's Fur chest requires at least 95 Strength and 116 Dexterity. Attributes also have their own benefits for every 10 points you obtain.
Lineage II brings you into an expansive MMORPG experience where you create your own destin