Shardbound is a Free To Play CCG with board Game elements and tactical gameplay that forces you to think about the terrain as much as your hand. The positioning of your units is key, and you’ll need to incorporate a far-reaching strategy to emerge victoriously!
In the World of Shardbound, a great land rush has begun: the shards of an ancient, broken World are falling from the sky. You'll establish a Noble House alone or with friends, then head Shardbound to complete objectives and secure riches and fame.
If you’re watching somebody streaming Shardbound on Twitch, their Shardfall will appear in your overWorld, giving you access to special Twitch objectives and content generated specifically for their viewers to complete.
- Powerful shards of an ancient, crumbling world are falling from the sky, and it’s up to you to claim them for your own noble house. There are six playable factions and hundreds of units for you to command. Play alone or with friends,
- and you can even ally with streamers on Twitch to win greater victories — and more loot — for you and your faction!
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD CPU, 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space