Sci-fi and fantasy collide in Skyforge, a free-to-play MMORPG set in the breathtaking world of Aelion. As an immortal on the road to deification, you are the last line of defense between the planet and the hostile forces that seek to destroy it. Master a dynamic combat system, and unleash your incredible celestial powers to fend off invasions. Choose from 18 unique playable classes, team up with immortals around the world to discover an extraordinary universe of gods and monsters, and fulfill your destiny as Aelion's hero.
In Skyforge, players will progress towards becoming gods. Using the Ascension Atlas, every class can become available to play on one character. The Ascension Atlas is broken into three colors of nodes, such as red for damage, green for defense, and blue for secondary stats and opening up new talents. Choosing a class at the beginning is just the first step in opening up the Ascension Atlas’s two levels. Gaining experience through quests unlocks more talents on the lower level while the upper level, once unlocked, can give access to learning new classes.
Aelion's gods have disappeared. Now, creatures from the deepest trenches, reapers from the pits of fire, and lifeless machines from the coldest wastelands threaten the planet and all of its inhabitants. Fight off the alien invaders to obtain new abilities, rewards, and followers, and keep Aelion safe!
- 13 Unique Classes | There's something for everyone from the Paladin to the Necromancer, and even the Alchemist and Monk.
- Deep Character Progression | You'll play one character in Skyforge, because that character can be anything he or she wants. The Ascension Atlas allows you to grow and switch classes at will.
- Pantheon Wars | Join a Pantheon and fight against other armies of gods in a never-ending war for the future of Aelion.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 or newer
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 1.80 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS, Intel HD Graphics 3000, or ATI Radeon HD 4650
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
As is so often the case with a free-to-play MMORPG the first thing you need to do is create your character. You start off by choosing your gender and then your basic preset character. You can then customise nearly everything about them to make them look however you like. The good news is that even after the tutorial is done you can change your look again. Good news for the uncertain and fickle among us.
After you have crafted yourself you will be chucked into the tutorial section. The combat in Skyforge is more like an action game than a traditional MMORPG. As such, you will be spending a lot of time mashing out combos and focusing on your positioning rather than just hitting attack and waiting. Once an enemy is nearly dead you can perform a finishing attack to do it in style.