Play a part in the battle between gods and giants in Eternal Fury, a free-to-play ARPG from R2 Games. Heaven and Hell are at war, and the realm of man is caught in between. Drive back the goddess of the underworld, Hel, and her bloodthirsty minions, before they ravage the world!
You’ll erect a castle and use it as your base of operations against the hordes of demons. You won’t have to play alone, either, with a guild system and up to 24 NPCs that you can summon into battle. You can also go on a “Crusade” to attack other players and plunder their castles.
- Create and perfect a loyal army. | Hire mercenaries to fight by your side and upgrade them to make you unstoppable.
- Diverse gaming features make upgrading easy and fun. | Develop your castle, lead the army, get new types of troops that are eager to fight on your side, study technology, forge equipment, and summon the ancient heroes of light.
- Customize your character | A wide selection of settings will make your character stand out by giving them a unique style.
- Cross-server PvP | Are you a fan of PVP? Check out the cross-server arena, as well as campaigns and capturing of neighboring territories. Seize enemy castles to get their riches!
- A Legendary PVE experience | A dynamic, tactical combat system will pleasantly surprise even the most experienced players. Challenging bosses coupled with hundreds of dungeons make the outcome of any battle unpredictable.
Minimum System Requirements
online browser game
If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Eternal Fury,
but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience,
we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.
Eternal Fury Screenshots
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Knights are the hardest shield and sharpest spear of the Human Alliance, fighting for light and justice. With their unwavering discipline and fearlessness, the Knights are unstoppable on the battlefield, even when facing Hades'' forces. When Evil crossed the border of the empire, the Knights were already prepared for battle.
Mage: Mages from all over the world traveled to the Olisius School in Cyprus to study magic. Learning the laws of nature to control the various elements is the basic and permanent duty of all Mages. They lived far away from people and their cities, guarding their holy secret land.
Archer: The Rangers live deep in the prim forest, without rules or government. They were trained in this dangerous forest to hunt anything and everything and remain focused using only their bow. A master archer who excels in bringing down enemies from afar.
Imperial Hero II
Imperial Hero II is a F2P medieval-themed MMORPG where you get to dictate every choice alo