Review: TrackMania Nations Forever
TrackMania Nations Forever is one of the best examples in the Free To Play genre, offering extremely addictive gameplay with great multiplayer modes and innovative online functions that allow for outstanding interAction between players. The huge community, comprised of millions of players from all over the world, will be able to play online against players that use the retail version of TrackMania United Forever. The track editor offers a great longevity for a game that is amazing on its own. Race to beat the best times in tracks that range from just a dozen of seconds to several minutes, without worrying with the other cars, since they’re all ghost cars. More than a racing game, TrackMania Nations Forever is a game where you race against the clock and compare your results in detailed leaderboards.
TrackMania Nations Forever offers a new "Forever" version of the Stadium environment, a solid solo mode and 65 brand new, progressively challenging tracks. TrackMania Nations Forever will unite an even larger number of players than the original Nations thanks to its engaging multiplayer modes, innovative online functions and revolutionary interactivity between players.
TrackMania Nations Forever Gameplay
TrackMania Nations Forever Key Features
- A completely free game.
- A captivating solo mode with 65 brand new tracks.
- Join millions of players online and compete on thousands of tracks on the TrackMania servers.
- One complete TrackMania environment: Stadium "Forever".
- An in-game editor to create your own tracks, video studio to realize your own movies and a paint shop to customize your vehicles.
- Official ladders for solo and multiplayer.
- Compatible with TrackMania United Forever (profile and multiplayer servers).
TrackMania Nations Forever Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista SP1/Windows 7
Processor: Pentium IV 1.6GHz / AMD Athlon XP1600+
Memory Ram: 256 MB (XP) or 512 MB (Vista/7)
Hard Disk Space: At least 1.7GB of free Space
Video Card: 16 MB, 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible