Review: Tree of Savior
Tree of Savior is an MMORPG in which you embark on a journey to search for the goddesses in the world of chaos. Fairy-tale like colors accompanied with beautiful graphics in TOS will have you reminiscing about precious moments all throughout the game. From the core creators of Ragnarok Online, Tree of Savior seeks to bring back the isometric MMORPG to the forefront of the genre.
You can play ToS alone or with a group, taking on hundreds of boss monsters and their unique attacks, each one of them a distinct and memorable challenge. Along the way, you’ll search for the missing goddesses and protect the land from monster attacks in open-world party events.
Tree of Savior Gameplay
- Emblems are images you can associate with your guild. They appear next to the guild name.
- To register an emblem, go to the Guild menu > Settings > Enter image > Open folder and select your image file.
- Emblems must be in PNG (32 bit) format and sized 64x64.
- After registering an emblem, you will not be able to change it for another week.
- The first emblem can be registered for free. Changing it consumes 12,000,000 Silver (subtracted from the guild funds).
- Uploading inappropriate images as emblems can result in account restrictions.
NEW Guild Funds System
- Each guild will have a "vault" with funds that can be deposited by any guild member.
- For now, you will not be able to withdraw guild funds (they can only be spent).
- We have plans to introduce ways to withdraw guild funds in the future.
Tree of Savior Key Features
- Distinct Art Style
- Massive Freedom of Choice - develop your own playstyle
- Team Battle League (PVP Content) - Joust your skills with others in the arena!
- Guild Wars (GvG Content) - No place is safe from enemy guild members, in the open field or even in instance dungeons!
Tree of Savior Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel i3
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 200 Series or later
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 32 GB available space
Additional Notes: Keyboard, Mouse