In Vindictus, party play is not just a formality, it is something you need to be aware of and take extreme care in planning. When you’re battling a huge spider you’ll need one of your party members to distract it while others throw a chain around its legs, so that you finally get to walk past unnoticed and deal severe damage with your sword. Also, when you visit a dungeon the map will always be randomized, so you’ll never get tired of walking through the same walls.
Collect precious rewards and craft unique items in the dungeons and develop your character. Customize your gear with stats via the Enchant system and color via the Dye system. By doing this, you assure that not only you have some powerful gear but it will also be stylish and original. In Vindictus you may even fight in your underwear – too much damage will break your armor and reveal what kind of undergarments you’re fond of!
Vindictus Key Features
- The Story | The land is desolate, and people cower together in makeshift settlements away from the beasts that roam freely, awaiting The Legend: the promised paradise of Erinn.
- Brutal Physics | The Source Engine allows for interactive and destructible environments, but more importantly, lots of gruesome and creative ways to take down opponents.
- Customizable Gear | Delve into dangerous dungeons to find resources needed for crafting, then enchant those items with magic stats, and even color them with dyes.
- Party Play | Team with other players to take down boss creatures.
- Marketplace | Buy and sell items from the relative safety of the town.
- Fishing | Take a break from adventuring to relax on a fishing boat.
- Guilds | Join or create a guild of allies to help make survival easier.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: Single Core 2.4 GHz
Memory Ram: 512MB
Hard Disk Space: At least 5GB of free Space
Video Card: GeForce 5600