AdventureQuest 3D is Artix Entertainment’s free-to-play follow-up to AdventureQuest Worlds, offering a fantastic MMORPG experience across multiple platforms. Explore an ever-expanding world, battle dangerous monsters, and capture amazing loot! Experience a familiar world but with an added dimension on your PC, iOS- or Android-enabled device, and play with your friends on their devices, too!
While still maintaining the old-school charm of its predecessor, AQ3D includes many modern conveniences, like the ability to play on the same level as your friends, daily login rewards, exploration achievements, and PvP arenas. As with its previous games, which were updated on a weekly basis, Artix Entertainment will update the game regularly, adding new content and new lands to explore, along with an action-packed storyline that’s sure to please players of all skill levels!
- True Cross-Platform | Steam (PC/Mac), Apple iPhone/iPad, Android Phones/Tablets and more coming soon.
- Persistent Online World | Login to the same world from all your devices!
- Real-time Combat | Click to swing.
- Multi-Class System | Switch between classes like Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Paladin, Necromancer, and many more as they are added at any time. Rank them all up to the max!
- Crafting | Pretty much a necessity... did we really need to list this? :P
- Summon/Teleport to Friends | Playing with friends has never been easier.
- "Sidekick" friends up to your level | Seriously... this game is designed to play with your friends.
- PvP Arena | There can only be one...
- Evolving world & storyline | Regular crazy updates with new places, monsters, loot, and stories!
Minimum System Requirements
online browser game
If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play AdventureQuest 3D,
but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience,
we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.
AdventureQuest 3D Screenshots
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Selecting Classes Each class has different abilities that cater to a unique play style. New classes will be periodically released! To help you choose a class checks out the Classes page.
Tips for Controls Use w, a,s,d or arrow keys to move around. You can left-click to select enemies or press tab to target ones nearby. The middle mouse button makes you auto run and ESC brings up the menu.
Tips for Quests You can accept multiple quests but only track one at a time. The tracked quest appears in the top right corner. From the Quest Log menu, you can select which quest to track.
Welcome to Battleon Battleon is the main town you will visit between your adventures. Here you can get quests, weapons, pets, haircuts and much more.
League of Angels III
League of Angels III, the third and newest turn-based MMORPG from GTarcade’s League of A
Become a devil hunter and challenge the forces of evil in Dark Knight, a free-to-play brow
Forge of Empires
Forge of Empires is a free to play online strategy game playable in your browser. Step int
Imperial Hero II
Imperial Hero II is a F2P medieval-themed MMORPG where you get to dictate every choice alo