About: Mini DAYZ
Explore a randomly generated map and scavenge for food, ammo, and supplies. Use anything you find to craft advanced items. Protect yourself against aggressive infected and ferocious wolves. But most important of all: make sure to stay dry, warm and well-fed at all times. The weather out there can quickly get under your skin and your wounds will not heal without you treating them…
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only the browser version of MiniDAYZ supports the multiplayer mode and drivable cars feature. Also, maps are pre-created there.
Mini DAYZ Gameplay
Mini DAYZ Key Features
- Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open-world map with signature buildings
- Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
- Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
- Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
- Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
- Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
- Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy - use natural resources to stay alive
- Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it rains or snows
Mini DAYZ Media
Minimum System Requirements
Mini DAYZ is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Mini DAYZ, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.