Review: Galaxy Warfare
Galaxy Warfare is a grid-based space exploration and combat game. It is simple to play, but difficult to master. Players each control a ship and are free to explore a X,Y based galaxy, with planets, resources and mysteries. Players also engage in combat, form fleets, enhance their ship and systems and fight to control the galaxy. Humans and Terai have long been at war. Out of the ruin of Earth came the Earth Empire, a force struggling to maintain control of the Galaxy and it's resources. The Terai, a brutal alien race continue to expand their power. An ancient civilization known as the Tularians hold the key to unlocking the secret of a great energy source, but which fAction will find and control this energy and win the war?
Galaxy Warfare Gameplay
Galaxy Warfare’s map is a 2-D grid of X/Y coordinates, and you can plot a course wherever your ship can take you. You can complete quests or do battle with other ships to earn XP and credits you can use to upgrade your ship and take on even greater challenges. As you progress, you’ll be able to fight in larger battles and lead your faction to dominate the galaxy!
Galaxy Warfare Key Features
- Huge Galaxy to Explore! | Explore a huge galaxy, with thousands of planets, asteroids, nebula and other secrets to discover.
- Strategic Battle System! | Cloak your ship, create holograms of your ship, use your deflector shields, or wipe out multiple foes at once with your Mag Shock!
- Strengthen your Ship! | As you play, you can increase your ship’s strength and systems, making you a force to be reckoned with amongst other players.
- Complete Quests & Missions! | Attempt to complete hundreds of Quests and Missions as you fight for your faction to control the Galaxy!
- Become a Tularian! | Complete the main game and destroy the final boss, and you could be invited to become an incredibly powerful alien race, the Tularians!
Galaxy Warfare Media
Galaxy Warfare Minimum System Requirements
Galaxy Warfare is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Galaxy Warfare, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.