Review: Dead Frontier
Dead Frontier combines 3rd person survival horror Action with more traditional role-playing elements to create a totally unique MMO experience. Players will need to have their wits about them as they struggle for survival in the decaying, zombie-infested city of Fairview. Will you stay in the relative safety of the last remaining human outpost, or attempt to create your own hideout in the depths of the city? The choice is yours.
Dead Frontier plays exclusively in your browser and requires no extra downloads of any kind. What’s more, the registration requires only a few seconds so you’ll be playing in no time!
Dead Frontier Gameplay
You should try to raise your stats in this order:
Max out agility.
Get your critical to what is needed for your weapons.
Get your strength to what is needed for your weapons.
Get your accuracy to what is needed for your weapons.
Get your reloading to what is needed for your weapons.
Put the rest of your points into endurance.
Note: While maxing out agility is important, for a newer player putting a few points into critical hit early on (if your build calls for it) could prove to be more useful, as it will allow you to kill zombies quicker and in general can be more satisfying in the earlier levels.
Dead Frontier Key Features
- Unique Survival Horror Gameplay | More than simply killing zombies, players must also seek out hard-to-find food, ammo, and medical supplies.
- 100% Player-driven Economy | No NPC vendors! Players must buy, sell, and trade with other players.
- Create Hideouts | Players may choose to reside in the last remaining human outpost, or set up in and barricade any old abandoned building.
- Global Events | The last human outpost is attacked at various times during the day, and players must work together to protect the civilians within
- Fairview City | A massive, deserted metropolis, with office complexes, restaurants, and supermarkets now open to the walking dead.
- Single Player Available | To give players a feeling of isolation, danger, and true horror.
Dead Frontier Media
Dead Frontier Minimum System Requirements
Dead Frontier is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Dead Frontier, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.