Review: Lords Of The Arena
Fight for glory, fame, and riches in Lords Of The Arena, a Free To Play RPG from R2 Games. LotA is an idle online Strategy game with MOBA elements, where you’ll explore dungeons and high mountain peaks to level up and gear up your heroes, striving to become the realm’s premier guardian!
For many years the people of the Empire lived in peace and harmony, but now it's time to unsheathe our swords once again. Assemble a band of the finest warriors, teach them the art of combat and crush your enemies! An army of unknown warriors has taken the capital, lead your team to save the kingdom from dark magic.
Lords Of The Arena Gameplay
1. Choose between over 30 unique heroes and create a team to match your enemies’.
2. Develop and challenge your skills in exciting real-time battles.
3. Upgrade your heroes and equip them with the best artifacts. Each hero has 4 special skills and 9 levels of equipment.
4. Explore the magic lands of this world and find enemies in the deepest dungeons and the highest mountains.
5. Learn the power of the Ancient Runes and use it to make your heroes stronger.
6. Fight against other players and reach the top of the PVP Arena, divided into 9 Leagues.
7. Become famous by participating in Guild Events and Weekly Tournaments.
Lords Of The Arena Key Features
- Real Time Strategic Battles
- 30 Heroes To Choose From
- PVE and PVP Battles
Lords Of The Arena Media
Lords Of The Arena Minimum System Requirements
Lords Of The Arena is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Lords Of The Arena, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.