Review: Odin Quest
Odin Quest is a free to play browser online Action RPG developed and published by Gamebox based on Nordic mythology. Players can choose from five classes and get into the action, take on dungeons, acquire and upgrade pets, and more.
Odin Quest Gameplay
Odin Quest Key Features
- Five Different Classes – Choose from Warrior, Mage, Priest, Hunter and Assassin. Which road will you take?
- Loads Of Quests – Completing quests is the primary method to get experience. Next to story based quests, there are daily quests, class quests and dungeon quests.
- PK System – Players can attack anyone, except guild and party members.
- Alliances – Guild quests that deliver special rewards and offer special challenges.
- VIP Privileges – Special privileges for extremely devoted players.
- Dungeons – Delve the depths of the earth and seek out the greatest treasures.
- Pet System – Never travel alone! Animal companions join you in your travels and in facing your challenges.
- Player Convenience – Players can gain experience even if they are offline! This is in addition to other convenience features like auto run.
Odin Quest Media
Odin Quest Minimum System Requirements
Odin Quest is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Odin Quest, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.