About: Rage War
Travel back in time as you build up your own thriving settlement, repair your time machine and conquer the savage armies that oppose you. Rage War takes the browser-based MMORTS into a fun and unique direction with plenty of content to explore across periods of time.
The foundation of your settlement like any civilization is your workers which also serve as the primary game currency and can be generated through housing structures and are spent for a range of tasks (most notably particular buildings). Alongside workers is your wealth which is generated and spent in a similar manner. All of these structures evolve slowly over time as players go from the stone age to the bronze age and beyond.
The gameplay, initially, was fairly standard as it guided us through the tutorial of building up a settlement (a necessity for players unfamiliar with these games, an arduous pain-filled experience for someone who plays these games all the time). The mechanics were simple enough and it felt like we were being drawn into yet another mind-numbing automated “strategy” that revolved around building up an army and clicking an “attack” button, then waiting on a report. Thankfully not!.
Rage War Gameplay
Sorry but this info is not available yet, but it will be soon we are working on it.
Rage War Key Features
- Find and rebuild the broken Time Machine of the mad scientist Deonardo!
- Travel on a Dirigible through islands and conquer all ancient cultures!
- Battle with players worldwide and steal their resources and goods!
- Team up with other players and make mighty Kingdoms!
- Make a unique army with tiger riders, flying men, gyrocopters and other magnificent units!
- Discover and build the unique Wonders, such as the Mother Goddess and the Space Gate!
Rage War Media
Minimum System Requirements
Rage War is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Rage War, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.