Review: Rage War
Rage War is the cross-platform city-building Strategy from developers Fury Studio and publishers XS Software. It’s free to play game available on browser, PC or Mac mini-client, as well as Android and iOS apps for mobile. The game centers around the ex
The foundation of your settlement like any civilization is your workers which also serve as the primary game currency and can be generated through housing structures and are spent for a range of tasks (most notably particular buildings). Alongside workers is your wealth which is generated and spent in a similar manner. All of these structures evolve slowly over time as players go from the stone age to the bronze age and beyond.
Rage War Gameplay
Rage War Key Features
- Find and rebuild the broken Time Machine of the mad scientist Deonardo!
- Travel on a Dirigible through islands and conquer all ancient cultures!
- Battle with players worldwide and steal their resources and goods!
- Team up with other players and make mighty Kingdoms!
- Make a unique army with tiger riders, flying men, gyrocopters and other magnificent units!
- Discover and build the unique Wonders, such as the Mother Goddess and the Space Gate!
Rage War Media
Rage War Minimum System Requirements
Rage War is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Rage War, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.