Have you ever wanted to play a lighter version of EVE Online on your web browser for free? If the answer is yes, then Ogame may be the Game you're looking for. Developed and released by GameForge in 2000, Ogame is a text-based browser MMO that lets you build a space empire in real-time.
With no visual animations and sounds, the Game functions using only texts and graphics. In the beginning, Players are thrown into the Game and will own a single planet, and they will have to master the concept of resource management and empire building in order to progress and become a force in the galaxy. The game's learning curve is steep but there are plenty of tutorials and Story s within and outside the Game to assist Players.
The main objective of Ogame is to be the most dominant emperor in the galaxy with a strong space empire spanning multiple planets and a large armada of ships as an army. The Game features exciting PVP with other real Players and they have the option to form alliances with a group of Players to strategically co-ordinate raids and defenses.
- This Guide will sometimes make you drop below 0 energy, but that is only because there is an increase in production or if the overall loss is too little to counter the effect of extra resources.
- The notes will give indications of the energy and additional information. You also might want to switch points 12 and 13, but that depends on how many resources you have at the moment and whether you will be away for a while or not. If you do go away for a while, I suggest you switch them, otherwise stick to the guide.
- When colonizing feel free to follow this guide again. However, send twice your home planet's hourly production of Metal and Crystal along.
- You should keep building up mines to get more resources and research new tech according to how you want to play from then on. If you like attacking people, focus on getting espionage probes as soon as possible, so you can see the planet defenses. You can see what tech you need under the technology screen
- Joining alliances could help prevent other players from attacking you, and will help you have people to whom you can ask questions, many alliances welcome new players and will help you understand the game and find a play style right for you.
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Ogame is an online browser game and should run smoothly on practically any PC with a updated web-browser.