Arena: Cyber Evolution
Arena: Cyber Evolution (ACE) is a physics-based sports game that combines elements of the popular MOBA genre, with gameplay similar to ice-hokey. Developed by Spearhead Games, ACE pits two teams of three super-powered sports figures against each other in a bid to score goals for their team. To do this, each hero may pass, shoot, intercept and juke with the puck using intuitive controls and special abilities.
By featuring a MOBA-like champion logic, ACE brings an unprecedented twist to the sports genre by allowing players to choose from a variety of super-powered heroes and what style of gameplay they prefer to build their own team strategies.
Arena: Cyber Evolution features dynamic map events which augment the game’s physics by adding obstacles; including directional wind currents, reflective walls, pitfalls and even a frozen map surface. Each of these presents new challenges for teams to adapt to as they all change how both the player’s character, and the puck behave on the field. In the future, Spearhead Games hopes to give control of these events over to spectators watching the current match, making each game truly unpredictable.
Arena: Cyber Evolution
- ACE’s ultra-precise control scheme allows players to analogically manipulate the disk using simple mouse gestures.
- Just like in real sports, this feature allows for super intuitive gameplay while proposing nearly infinite depth & skill cap
- Arena: Cyber Evolution (ACE) is a futuristic physics-based sports game in which players confront each other in 3 vs 3 matches of wits and twitch reflexes.
- Designed from the ground up around the mouse & keyboard, ACE was not envisioned only as a sport game, but really as a new sport.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: P4 3 Ghz or Athlon 3400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader Model 3.0 support; ATI Radeon X1600XT / NVIDEA GeForce 7800GS
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Arena: Cyber Evolution Screenshots
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Players can play several heroes, known as Runners, who best fit their play style. The runners Specialty's are Striker, Support or Goalie positions Aside from runners their is also Solo/Party queing available that pits each team against other in a five minute based match where the team with the higher score wins. Their is also Implants and Cosmetics for purchase either with Cashbucks or SpearHead points respectively.
Lineage II brings you into an expansive MMORPG experience where you create your own destin