Drop into fast and furious battles with Dropzone, a Free To Play MOBA with RTS elements from Sparkypants Studios. Recruit the right pilots and customize your battle rigs to suit your playstyle and command a squad of up to three in intense 15-minute matches!
All of humanity depends on a rare and powerful energy source called Cores mined from Jupiter’s moon Europa—but Europa has fallen. A hostile alien presence called the Kavash has conquered the moon’s vast energy resources and pushed humanity to the brink. It’s time to fight back.
Step into the role of a skilled and daring Core Hunter, part renegade captain and part privateer, and compete against mercenaries and elite military companies for riches at the edge of the Dropzone. As war consumes the galaxy, collect Cores, build your fortune, and secure a destiny among the stars.
- You will command a squad of up to 3 highly-specialized battle Rigs in intense 15-minute matches. Fight against your opponents and the alien Kavash over Cores to score points. Experience the rush of beating the buzzer and score the winning point in the last second.
- Control 1, 2 or 3 units across a wide variety of modes including competitive 1v1, 2v2 and Team 3v3 battles, PvP, and PvE, custom maps, single-player gameplay against AI and a cooperative wave-based Infestation mode
- Recruit Pilots from across the solar system, each with his own default Gear and unique abilities. Then build your squad of three Rigs from four classes: the hulking Tank, powerful Gunner, resourceful Mechanic, and unpredictable Summoner.
- Choose from hundreds of Gear options granting active and passive abilities to outfit your Rigs. Match your squad to your play style and use it to execute effective combos that will send your enemy reeling.
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.x, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space