Review: Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush takes place in a Fantasy world where you are the commander of His Majesty King Denas’s forces. At first, you have to put a stop to the outlaw raids at the town of Southport, but you quickly find yourself working to thwart an invasion of orcs
One of the first things you’re likely to notice in the game is just how great its presentation is. The top-down graphics have a hand-drawn look to them. Levels sport unique designs that never feel even remotely repetitive, while towers and characters are bright and cartoon-like, sporting lots of detail and fluid movement. There’s also a great soundtrack, and your units will often throw out goofy little one-liners that sound surprisingly great.
Kingdom Rush Gameplay
Kingdom Rush Key Features
- Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
- Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
- Fullscreen High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
- 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
- Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
- Over 45 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
- 7 Epic Boss Fights! Face the unstoppable Juggernaut, the unbeatable Troll Warlord and the humongous JT!
- 12 Legendary Heroes! (All unlocked with no additional cost!) Bring them to battle to face the hordes of evil!
- The classic 12 stage core campaign: Defend the Kingdom from the forces of Vez'nan!
- The Winter Storm 2 stage mini-campaign.
- The Rise of the Bandits 2 stage mini-campaign.
- The Curse of Castle Blackburn 4 stage campaign.
- 4 Bonus stages: The Ruins of Acaroth, The Rotten Forest, The Lair of Sarelgaz and The Fungal Forest!
- Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements
- Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
- In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
Kingdom Rush Media
Kingdom Rush Minimum System Requirements
Kingdom Rush is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Kingdom Rush, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.