Review: Flyff: Fly For Fun
FLYFF, also known as Fly For Fun, is a free to play browser-based Fantasy MMORPG with a unique flying system that gives you the ability to fly using brooms, air-boards, wings and more. FlyFF offers a somewhat unusual class evolution system, which will see you begin playing as a Vagrant, and then at level 15 give you multiple class evolution options, such as Acrobat, Assist, Magician, and Mercenary can then be specialized once again into many other class styles. Explore the world. Face fearsome challenges. Fly high into the sky. Just remember to have fun!
The gameplay, animations, and visuals of Flyff seem very cheerful. Monsters do not make you feel threatened; in fact, you are in competition against sweet mushrooms and innocent and cute characters. Apart from this the game also requires teamwork as an individual can not do everything in the game. You need to build groups among other players to defeat big monsters or in the game as Masquerpets.
The game got a lot of fame due to its simple and cheerful nature. That is why it is played by over 6 million people. Even after so many years, the game is free, easily accessible and providing a great MMORPG experience.
Flyff: Fly For Fun Gameplay
Flyff: Fly For Fun Key Features
- Pick Your Path – Choose between 21 unique character classes. No matter your playstyle, there’s a character to suit it!
- Extensive World – Over 150 levels of action-packed gameplay. You’ll never need to travel far to find excitement.
- Dark, Deep Dungeons – Over 16 Dungeons to explore and compete with your friends. The toughest challenges give the best rewards!
- Extensive Character Customization – Be exactly who you want to be! Customize your character to suit your concept.
- Build Your Home – Personal and guild player houses. Decorate, invite friends over, or just relax.
- Go Head To Head – Extensive PvP features with free arenas, guild wars, duel, and PK system!
Flyff: Fly For Fun Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: Pentium-III 600MHz
Memory Ram: 256MB
Hard Disk Space: At least 3GB of free Space
Video Card: At least 64 MB