Sling spells, not guns, in Grimoire: Manastorm, a magic free-to-play FPS from Omniconnection. Take on all comers in PvP deathmatches or intense control-point battles. Or try your luck in the PvE gauntlet mode and try to hold out for as long as you can against wave after wave of skeletons, elementals, and worse!
As ruin rises from the south, two great houses become locked in a bitter struggle for the Grimoire; a powerful artifact that ushered in the Dawn of Magic, brought destruction to an empire, and which now heralds civil war.
Battle for supremacy in two multiplayer modes across 12 medieval-inspired settings, or go solo to protect the people of Grenfell.
- Conquest -Control territory and even bring the environment down on your enemies.
- Free-for-All - Chaos reigns supreme in this classic, all-out fight to the death.
- Survival - Hold off waves of increasingly powerful enemies in this single-player challenge.
- Magical Combat
- Two PvP Modes And PvE Gauntlet
- Six Different Characters
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4+ GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM. ATI Radeon 3850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8400 or higher.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Grimoire: Manastorm Screenshots
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
With six classes of magic and thousands of possible spell loadouts, winning requires more than just fast reactions and good aim. A truly skilled wizard must understand the strengths and limitations of their own abilities, as well as how to counter and exploit those of their opponents.
Grimoire: Manastorm features six classes - Fire, Lighting, Earth, Ice, Nature, and Nether - each with their own selections of spells from which to choose. From fast and devious to slow and powerful, Grimoire has the flexibility to suit your style of play.
Grimoire: Manastorm is always free-to-play with two rotating classes available to use at any given time. Classes and additional spells can be unlocked forever by purchasing them or spending Arcane Points accrued through gameplay.