GunBound is an action-packed free to play, turn-based, room to room online artillery game similar to Worms, seeing players divide into two teams and take turns firing at each other in a 2D arena. The turn-based artillery shares features of two-dimensional games and ballistics-simulation games. Players fire on one another using different types of vehicles called Mobiles. Each Mobile has three unique weapons, labeled “1”, “2”, and “SS” (Special Shot). Factors like terrain, wind, and elemental phenomena force players to continuously change their aim and trajectory power setting while rethinking their strategy at the same time. Can you overcome your enemies and blow them to bits?
We invite you to the world of Gunbound, which takes place in Planet "Lond" that has 7 moons. Gunbound means "The infinite war between each unique mobile and its riders"
Doctors from "Hu Boee", "Adium", "Miramo" in Lond developed mobiles depending on each area and They dedicated 28 unique mobiles for this battle.
The surrounding environment in Gunbound dynamically changes according to the "Moon Disk" "Wind strength" player's "Mobile" and "strategies"
- Many Mobiles – With more than 20 different types of mobiles, each one falling into different classifications, you can easily tailor your offense or defense to the situation at hand. Every Mobile falls under one of three different defense categories: Mechanical, Shielded, and Bionic, and one of four different attack categories: Laser, Explosion, Impact, and Electrical.
- Delay System – The game has a “delay” turn system that is influenced by the Mobile, the weapon and/or item a player uses, to help keep gameplay fast. Using items or taking time with actions results in a longer wait before the player’s next turn.
- Diverse Game Modes – Whether you choose to play solo or with or against others, there’s lots to do. Enjoy a solo game, play a fast paced Powerball match, or grind your opponents down in Score. All that matters is to blow stuff up good!
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8
- Processor: Pentium III 866MHz
- Memory Ram: 512MB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free disk space
- Video Card: Any 3D Accelerator Card
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Sorry but this info is not available yet, but it will be soon we are working on it.