Review: Planetside 2
Planetside 2 is free to play open world persistent MMOFPS published by Sony Entertainment Online. In Planetside 2 players fight in epic large scale battles across a variety of landscapes during the day and night. Each area within Planetside 2 supports up to 2000 players in one battle simultaneously.
Empires and their soldiers battle in an all-out planetary war on a scale never before seen, in stunning, breathtaking detail. Planetside 2 battles persist and the war never ends, offering constant challenges of individual skill, team grit, and empire-wide coordination. Take up arms and drop into intense infantry, vehicle, and air combat.
Players come together in enormous battles across four massive continents to win control of critical territories, gaining key resources for their empire. With an extensive skill tree and class-based system, players can customize their soldier, weapons, and vehicles to match their playstyle and meet the needs of their squads, outfits, and empires. In the world of Planetside 2, every soldier makes a difference.
Planetside 2 Gameplay
Planetside 2 Key Features
- Three Unique Factions.
- Persistent open-world FPS.
- THREE WARING EMPIRES: Players will choose to align with one of three empires: the militaristic, authoritarian Terran Republic; the rebellious
- MASSIVE WARFARE: Battles take place not between dozens of soldiers, but between hundreds. They fight on foot
- ENORMOUS MAPS: PlanetSide 2 features four incredible and diverse continent maps with dozens of square kilometers of seamless gameplay space, every inch of which is hand-crafted and contestable
- PLAY FOR FREE: PlanetSide 2 is free to play with optional in-game purchases.
Planetside 2 Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or later
CPU: Core i5-760 or better / AMD Phenom II X4 or better [Quad-core CPU]
Memory: 6 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard Drive: 20 GB free
Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 260 or better / Radeon HD 4850 or better