Rappelz is a traditional 3D Fantasy MMORPG set in a medieval world that features three races, three classes, five sub-classes, and a unique combat pet system. Much like the critically acclaimed Fantasy MMORPG World of Warcraft, in Rappelz, you’re first asked to choose your race from the possible Deva, Gaia, and Asura selections, and depending on your choice, you’ll have access to different class options that can be changed later through a sub-class system. Plunge yourself into the world of the dark Fantasy MMORPG! Thousands of monsters, hundreds of skill combinations, guild-owned dungeons and the world’s most intense pet system await! Enjoy the old school gaming experience!
With a guild siege system, Rappels enables its player to own dungeons rather than castles or cities. To assist in combat, a Strategy of a pet is also available. Rappelz provides a good learning guide to those who have access to pet taming and summoning skills.
Rappelz is great for people who really like pets. It provides them with a unique tactical pet taming & training, extensive player-versus-player and player-versus-environment gameplay, with a huge player base.
Rappelz Key Features
- Three Races | Choose from the Asura, Deva, and Gaia races.
- Four Base Job Classes | Pick from the four different job archetypes of Warrior, Hunter, Magician, and Summoner, with over 40 sub-classes to specialize in, such as Assassin, Holy Warrior, Warlock, and Spell Singer.
- Pet System | Tame and level up pets with their own talent and job skills to fight alongside you.
- Dungeons | Engage in epic dungeons or play with your guild to take on Raids and Dungeon Sieges.
- PvP Modes | Participate in a variety of PvP modes, including Death Match, Duels, and Guild vs. Guild.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: AMD/Intel Single Core 2.0GHz
Memory Ram: 512MB
Hard Disk Space: At least 3GB of free Space
Video Card: 128 MB 3D