Tera is a Free To Play Fantasy MMORPG from developer Bluehole Studios, and publishers En Masse Entertainment and Gameforge. In Tera the world is under siege by otherworldly beings that destroy and reshape everything in their path. While gods squabble and evil rises in every corner, the players must stand together against the onslaught and save their world.
The game features some impressive visuals, with towering detailed beasts to fight and a fantastic spell variety. Beyond the typical MMORPG questing (which the game features quite a lot of), players can engage in 5 man dungeons and participate in Guild PvP.
Tera also features a very unique and intricate political system, which allows a whole zone to vote on a player to become matriarch. This player is able to access rare patterns and set tax prices on vendors throughout the zone. Players can choose to also fight for control over a zone through PVP arenas.
PVP: On PVP65 servers, the Outlaw quest unlocks at level 65, sending you to Allemantheia to speak with Kareras. After speaking with Kareras (located near the Pegasus platform), speak to Erigar in the shopping district. When you’re done with the quest, you’ll receive a skilled manual for Outlaw Declaration. Use this new skill to mark yourself as ready for PvP.
Increase your gear level: You should always be equipping newer, more powerful gear to face Tera’s evolving challenges. Around level 12 - 15, you’ll get relic pieces to assemble Avatar weapons. Avatar weapons are not only enchantable, but deal increased damage to level-appropriate foes. As you move into new and higher-level areas, you’ll find pieces of your next
Tera Key Features
- True Action Combat | Breaks away from the mundane ‘point & click’ combat to a more engaging and interactive method, based on actual player aim, position, timing, and overall skill.
- Vast Fantasy World | Thousands of quests across 80+ zones; 7 races; 9 character classes; 600 + monsters.
- Seven Races | Choose from the Aman, Baraka, Castanic, Elin, High Elf, Human, and Popori races.
- Eleven Classes | Pick from the Archer, Berserker, Lancer, Mystic, Priest, Slayer, Sorcerer, Brawler, Reaper, Ninja, Gunner, and Warrior classes.
- Epic Monster Battles | “Big ass monster battles” against an advanced enemy AI.
- Stunning Graphics | Amazing and lovely game scenery powered by Unreal Engine 3.
- Vibrant Online Community | No factions exist in TERA, making character interaction for social, political, and economic reasons much more necessary.
- Choice of Control | Plays equally well with mouse & keyboard or game controller.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP (32 Bit Only)*, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or INTEL Core2 Duo E6750
Memory Ram: 4GB
Hard Disk Space: At least 50GB of free Space
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT