Review: Omega Zodiac
Omega Zodiac is an MMORPG where you get to play as a knight, mage or archer. Following the Gold Sacred system, each one of the different constellations in the game offers their own set of essential battle skills; challenging the dangerous Sacred Set Dung
Omega Zodiac Gameplay
Sacred Set Skills: Rising Dragon, Titan Nova, Golden Excalibur, Lightning Bolt, Hundred Dragons
Class: Archer: Weapon: Greatbow, Difficulty: 3-Star, Characteristics: With bows and arrows, in their hands, no one is safe. Gods can run, but they can’t hide.
Sacred Set Skills: Nebula Chain, Royal Rose, Scarlet Needle, Starlight Extinction, Arrow of Light
Class: Mage: Weapon: Wand, Difficulty: 3-Star, Characteristics: As incarnations of the Shadow Dragon, the Dragon Mages deal damage to enemies within a large area. Their dark arts make them crucial in battle.
Sacred Set Skills: Diamond Dust, Dark Wave, Aurora Execution, Another Dimension, Treasures of Heavens
Omega Zodiac Key Features
- Fight with 9 different combo skills against a variety of enemies.
- Collect star maps and activate the Gold Sacred Set for sacred weapons and enchantments.
- Engage with the community through guild features, guild cross-battles, and cross-server battles.
- Enjoy single and multiplayer gameplay with PvP and PvE arenas, competitive battlegrounds, and a Guild support system.
- Challenge dozens of mighty bosses and hostile Gold Fighters.
Omega Zodiac Media
Omega Zodiac Minimum System Requirements
Omega Zodiac is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Omega Zodiac, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.