Review: Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord is a free to play browser-based Fantasy MMORPG of good vs evil, where you must rise up against a tyrannical draconic overlord to save the world. The Lord of the Dark Dragons is no pushover, however, and the path to victory will be long indeed. Like most Asian Browser MMORPGs, isometric 2.5D graphics and quest-based gameplay with a focus on item advancement awaits, but Dragon Lord offers some unique traits as well. You must build a castle and gather loyal troops to your cause to overcome the dark Dragon Lord; you cannot do it on your own. Players are also able to tame mounts, craft items, and compete in PVP matches. If you’re a fan of browser MMORPGs, give Dragon Lord a look.
Dragon Lord Gameplay
After you enter the game, you will immediately involve in a fight with a boss dragon. However, it's a part of the tutorial quest line; completing these quests, you will learn basics of the Dragon Lord world and get your first dragon.
Dragon Lord Key Features
- Fight against orcs, elves and dragons!
- Hire all kind of heroes to your army, from crafty witches to fire breathing demons!
- Build a magnificent city that will hold against any threat!
- Use powerful combinations of magic and skills!
- Tame sturdy mounts and mighty dragons as they embody powers of Ice, Earth and Fire!
- Create unique and devastating weapons in the smithy!
- Create or join a clan and lead your friends and allies to victory in global events!
- Test your skills against other worthy rulers at the PVP-arena!
Dragon Lord Media
Dragon Lord Minimum System Requirements
Dragon Lord is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Dragon Lord, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.