Eldevin is a browser-based 3D fighting MMORPG, a bit similar to Runescape, except in Eldevin everything can be more customized and controls are traditional. No character classes, choose your own perfect combination via Talent tree. Pick your professions and level them up, start crafting and explore the wide map. Good storyline with interesting quests to keep you from grinding.
There are no set classes in Eldevin, instead, players can choose talents among the game’s 6 talent trees in order to mix and match their character traits to suit their playstyle. For example, players can opt to become a heavily armored wizard with additional healing spells, or a warrior who casts fireballs in addition to swinging a large 2 handed axe. At each level, players can also allocate attribute points that grant their bonuses to specific stats.
There are 14 professions in Eldevin, and players can level them all at the same time. Crafting is an integral part of Eldevin, and players can explore the landscape to find previous materials to use in a variety of unique crafting recipes. Eldevin features a story-driven quest system, which sometimes presents players with multiple choice answers for quests, allowing a player to have an impact on the direction a questline takes, and perhaps even its rewards.
- Massive World | Explore Eldevin's massive world where your actions will affect future encounters, and take on hundreds of quests in the game's deep story.
- Class-less Combat System | Engage in Eldevin's class-less, real-time combat system with 100+ abilities to choose from and six talent trees.
- Crafting | Craft your own weapons, armors, items, and more with Eldevin's 14 different professions.
- Dungeons | Explore Eldevin's story-driven solo instances and 14 group dungeons.
- PvP | Participate in Eldevin's PvP Arena and Battlegrounds.
Minimum System Requirements
online browser game
If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Eldevin,
but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience,
we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Free to Play: Eldevin is free to play the game. As gamers ourselves we are definitely opposed to "pay to win" games, so when we say free to play, we mean that our players can enjoy the entire game - all realms, all quests, all levels - without spending a penny. However, for those that want to support the game and enhance their experience, we offer a Supporter Account for a small subscription fee and micro-transactions are also available, all through our in-game store.
Goodgame Empire is a browser-based MMO Strategy game by Goodgame Studios. Design and build