STARBORNE is a multiplayer strategy game that can be played PC first. It pits thousands of players against each other, with players building their own galactic empire, encouraging competition and cooperation to succeed. The centerpiece of the game is a beautifully rendered map that clearly highlights the actions and options available to players, giving them a great sense of what is going on and what they have achieved.
Build your space empire and conquer the galaxy in Starborne, a sci-fi free-to-play browser-based MMO strategy game from Solid Clouds. Start with just a single station, and improve it by collecting resources or raiding your neighbors to build new facilities. As you progress, you’ll learn new skills and be able to build new stations and expand your domain, all with an eye toward taking over all of the known space!
The diplomatic landscape in Starborne is ruthless, and you must use all the tools at your disposal to secure peace, manipulate your rivals and hold your allies together. Do you have what it takes to lead your alliance to victory?
Crush Your Enemies Outmaneuver, outgun and outwit your opponents in massive cross-map battles. Optimized fleet compositions, precise timing, and coordination with your allies are the key to mastering galactic warfare.
- Sci-fi, Time-based Strategy
- Different Paths To Victory
- Expansive Skill Tree And Ship Roster
- Definite End Points – Games of Starborne will eventually come to an end, with one alliance of players being declared the winner. To ensure you’re among their number, you must choose your allies carefully, plan your expansion and research wisely, and give it your all.
- Card Driven Gameplay – Collect a wide variety of cards to upgrade your stations and fleets, gain special bonuses and even change your avatar picture. The collectable card system gives you a lot of options in specializing your empire, adding a great replay value.
- Living Universe – The galaxy of Starborne is a vast and vibrant place. Planets and stars, white dwarfs and black holes, rich nebulas and lost alien ruins all await. Explore the map hex by hex; every area has a secret to reveal, and every secret and discovery can be the difference between victory and defeat.
Minimum System Requirements
online browser game
If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Starborne,
but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience,
we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Starting with only a small space station and a handful of resources, you must develop your buildings and raise fleets to secure your borders. Launch raids, discover missions and colonize planets to fuel your expansion into the new frontier.
Command fleets on the frontlines, sabotage enemies through covert operations or become the industrial backbone of your alliance. Choose from 6 distinct specializations, each with its own unique abilities and gameplay benefits.
Wartune’s dark fantasy world places players in the role of a knight, mage, or archer. Pl
Imperia Online is a free browser-based MMO belonging to the evergreen genre of city-buildi