ArcheBlade is an Unreal 3 powered team-based fighting game developed by CodeBrush Games. In ArcheBlade players can choose from a variety of characters, each with their own unique fighting style and combo abilities. Players utilize the left and right mouse button to execute a string of attacks against enemies. These work very similar to the button combos found in single-player fighting games such as Street Fighter. Beyond left and right mouse combos, players can also execute moves in conjunction with dashing and jumping in midair.
3D Fighting Game: Influenced by fighting games such as Street Fighter and Tekken, the game brings more variety by adding MOBA and FPS type game modes.
14 Unique Characters: Each with unique combos and rage skills, and designed in semi-anime style, the characters in ArcheBlade are the highlights of the game. Try different characters and find the one that matches your style.
PvP Multiplayer: Playing with your friends or other players online makes a fighting game twice as fun. Whether to be a team-player or a lone wolf is all up to you.
- Ten Champions | For now, there are ten champions to play within AB, with many more planned, each with their own personality, skills, and back-story.
- Intuitive Action Gameplay | FPS-styled controls with left/right-mouse-click combos make for an excellent arcade fighting experience.
- Custom and Private Servers | Make your own servers or play on friends, it's up to you!
Minimum System Requirements
- OS:Windows XP 32bit
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:ATI HD3850, GTX250
- Hard Drive:1500 MB HD space
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
On the left are the Green / Blue bars; Health and Armor respectively. Green pickups around each map will refill your health, but Armor can only be healed by D!ck’s Ward rage skill. Health and Armor values vary from character to character. Above the enemy’s head you can see the blue bar indicating they still have Armor.
The Yellow is for SP (Stamina Points, I assume). This is used for blocking and your character’s Shift action. If you try to block with no SP remaining, any attack will guard break you.
Purple (bar above SP) is RP (Rage Points). Giving and taking damage fills this up; currently approximating 350 damage (dealt, if not also taken) = 1 RP. Can be used for Power Attacks or Rage Skills. In this image, Valle has enough to use her F skill but her Q requires 3 so it is faded out. You may stock up to 5 RP at once.
Lineage II brings you into an expansive MMORPG experience where you create your own destin