Aura Kingdom is a new Anime MMORPG published by Aeria Games. Developed by the studio behind the highly popular Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia, Aura Kingdom offers a grand and beautiful world for every player to explore with beautiful anime graphics.
Players take the role of these Envoys, hoping to save Azuria from the oncoming darkness. Currently players can choose from one of eight classes; The Guardian, The Duelist, The Ravager, The Wizard, The Sorcerer, The Bard, The Grenadier, and The Gunslinger. Players then choose from one of the four starting Eidolon companions to team up with during battles to create spectacular combos.
Starting with one out of fifteen different classes, Aura Kingdom offers the possibility for players to select a sub-class once they reach level 40, allowing for countless of original builds! Players will also walk along the side of their Eidolons in their journey; they are loyal interactive companions who grant the strength to unleash massive combos.
- Interactive companions – Eidolons are no ordinary pets. Not only do they participate in battle, but they will also remember your actions and tell you what's on their mind. They are part of Azuria!
- Fast-paced, dynamic fights – Mobility is a key aspect in battle. Think fast, act faster! Dodge your foes' attacks and call upon your Eidolon to unleash spectacular combos!
- Adaptability – Customize your character so he can overcome every challenge! Improve the skills that fit your play-style and switfly change them during battle to adapt to your opponent's strategy. Creativity can win you the battle!
- A wonderful world – Travel the immense lands of Azuria, visit towns brimming with life and explore mysterious and hidden dungeons to stop the evil of this world. You can make the difference, hero!
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000
- Memory Ram: 4GB
- Hard Disk Space: At least 6GB of free Space
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 9500 or ATI Radeon HD2600
Aura Kingdom Screenshots
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Before we go into different on knowing your gears, we should start with the basic as the item items. The items are color-coded based on their rarity. These item rarity colors can often tell you quite a bit about each of the gears in the game. From this screen, you will see me equipped with all the different gears except White and Purple (PvP).
In the Aura Kingdom, all of the gears become bound to your character once you equip it or upgrade it in any way or form such as inserting secret stones. In addition, you can not store a piece of gear inside your shared house if the gear has a secret stone inlaid into the equipment. It should be noted that the “orange” or crafted armor is bound by default. However, you can still trade or sell the cores. for the full guide on gear please visit https://gamelytic.com/aura-kingdom-complete-gear-guide/#Gear-Types