About Dungeon Defenders 2
Etheria is under attack! Build mighty defenses to freeze, burn and disintegrate your foes -- then grab a sword and jump into the Action! Level up a team of heroes, deck them out in loot, and destroy the hordes by yourself or in four-player online co-op!
The sequel sees the return of the popular tower defense mode and expands the locales and plethora of abilities, gear, and towers. Dungeon Defenders 2 is more RPG oriented, with more hero customization, persistent hero leveling, loot and a town square where Players can socialize, manage their heroes, shop, trade, and queue for matches.
Wizards! Robots! Thieves! Recruit a cast of characters to join you on your quest to save Etheria. Each hero brings unique abilities and defenses to the battlefield. Swap between your heroes on the fly to use all of their tools -- even in combat!
Equipment & Classes And/Or How To Play:
Sorry but this info is not available yet, but it will be soon we are working on it.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64-Bit
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Dual-Core CPU
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better, 512 MB video memory, with Shader Model 3 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound device
- Additional Notes: Internet connection is required to play.