Review: Infestation: The New Z
Infestation: The New Z is a FREE TO PLAY multi-game mode experience developed from community feedback. Experience a massive open-world Shooter featuring a dynamic player vs player experience in different game modes and worlds. Discover four separate Free To Play game modes in one game.
Infestation: The New Z Gameplay
Be the last man standing to win. Start alone or in a group with nothing, scavenge and kill your way into victory. Work your way up in the ELO-based leaderboards and become the best player out there!
In addition to its survival servers, The New Z offers beginner and warm-up servers, so new players can more easily get acclimated to the harsh environment, or you can try your luck on Battle Royale servers, pitting a number of survivors against each other in close-quarters death matches. Community features make it easy to find your friends, and you can create a clan for safety in numbers. Just don’t turn your back on your “friends”…
Infestation: The New Z Key Features
- Explore massive open worlds featuring several maps with different landscape settings.
- Group up with friends and tackle missions, loot and fight other clans over territories.
- Loot a massive selection of weapons and fight other players in both 1st and 3rd person.
- Discover a wide selection of skins, character clothes, sprays that lets you make your personal character unique!
- Fight zombies and other mutated creatures for experience and in-game currency.
- Trade your hard-earnt loot with other players in several trading lounges.
- Play monthly events with limited-availability content.
- Enjoy a fair game experience thanks to the innovative Fredaikis Anti-Cheat engine.
Infestation: The New Z Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit (Windows XP not supported)
Processor: AMD® A8 3870 3,6 Ghz or Intel® Core ™ i3 2100 3.1Ghz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 465 / ATI Radeon TM HD 6870
DirectX: Version 9
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Card