Review: Last Chaos
Last Chaos is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG that boasts amazing visuals and animations, and an innovative Player-vs-Player Environment. Last Chaos also features a number of other tried and true MMORPG elements, such as the ability to transform your pet into amount, master varied crafting options, or choose from nine different classes! Explore this medieval Fantasy world, and discover the secrets of the war-torn continent of Iris! Master your class by choosing a class specialization and become a hero. Explore dungeons, train pets, meet new friends from all over the world, and do all of it for free.
It’s time for the mortal races to fight for power and control their destiny in Iris, a territory where alliances run thin and betrayals are frequent, all in the name of ambition. Every Action you undertake in Last Chaos has meaning in the story of this world. Fight in fast-paced battles, learn crafting skills and accomplish missions to acquire the bravery and strength necessary to become the leader of Last Chaos.
Last Chaos Gameplay
Explore challenging dungeons alone or in a group
Experience action-packed PVP battles in the Chaos-, Castle- and Guild battles
Enter the first Last Chaos Hardcore Server
Create unique items with an extensive craft and trade system
Train your companions in your preferred style with a manifold pet system: ride, battle and gain experience with your pets
Last Chaos Key Features
- Active Community – Find new friends in an active community, battle other players and even become a castle lord. Join other players in one of the many community events organized by the community team!
- Class Variety – Nine playable classes, with each having two different specializations, allows for lots of diversity.
- Pet To Mount System – Collect pets and train them up. Train them enough, and they will become mounts! Ride in style!
- Crafting System – Craft loads of different types of items. Three different categories of items can be made; go find the resources and make them!
- High-Level Cap – With a level limit of 184, players can continually grow they're and fine-tune their characters and gear.
- Guardian System – A master/apprentice sort of system, the Guardian System allows older players to help new ones, making the game much more accessible!
- Ten Years Strong – A loyal community and solid gameplay have kept the game moving forward for ten years. Come find out why!
Last Chaos Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
Memory Ram: 512MB
Hard Disk Space: At least 1GB of free Space
Video Card: Geforce FX, Radeon 9600 128MB