Review: Lucent Heart
Lucent Heart was a Fantasy MMORPG from Gamania and offered through the Beanfun online portal. The game featured four base classes with several advanced classes, unique Zodiac, Dance, and Cupid systems, customizable dungeons, crafting, and twice-daily quizzes. Lucent Heart was shut down in January of 2013.
Lucent Heart distinctively combines its Anime style with inspiration from the zodiac and Greek mythology. When players develop their characters, they don’t simply decide between a Warrior or Mage specializing in crafts or quests, the players’ entire adventure will be influenced by their zodiac star sign. Each day, Lucent Heart announces a horoscope prediction specific to every player, which foretells how their character’s abilities, such as their fortune in battle or love, will be affected. With the power of the zodiac influencing their quests, regardless of how players approach the game, their destiny is not always in their own hands.
Lucent Heart Gameplay
Faith System Players will also be able to explore a new feature called the Faith System. This is similar to the current Astrolabe Tree system found in Lucent Heart in the sense that you can learn new abilities that cater to either light or darkness. To activate those skills players must acquire either Light or Dark Faith Points by performing tasks for Theia and Cadena. Will players travel the path of light or the road of darkness? We can’t wait to find out!
Lucent Heart Key Features
- 4 Base Classes and 8 Advanced Classes | Choose from the 4 base classes of Knight, Gunner, Wizard, and Priest, and the 8 advanced classes of Solar Guardian, Celestial Templar, Comet Marksman, Nova Sentinel, Moon Flame Envoy, Galaxy Sage, Dawn Prophet, and Sun Commissioner.
- Innovative Zodiac System | Utilize your Zodiac sign to determine your Zodiac skill path and transform into special Zodiac armor.
- Unique Dance System | Upload your own music, create your own dances, and sync with other players to create a flash mob.
- Fun Cupid System | Use the Cupid system to find your perfect counterpart.
- Customizable Dungeons | Collect and group together different Star Cores to create your own dungeons.
- Rewarding Crafting | Choose to become a Blacksmith, Tailor, Alchemist, Jeweler, Card Designer, or Machinist, create items and advance your crafting skills.
- Twice-Daily Quizzes | Participate in the Knowledge Master quizzes to compete with other players on the leaderboards and earn special buffs.
Lucent Heart Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: P4 1.8GHz
Memory Ram: 512MB
Hard Disk Space: At least 1GB of free Space
Video Card: GeForce 4 Series 128MB or better