Review: Navy Field
The seas of Navy Field beckon for you to take command of your WWII era vessel and join the field of battle. Be prepared to experience intense naval battles against large teams of real opponents from across the globe.
As a massively multiplayer online tactics simulation game, Navy Field provides an ever-changing gaming landscape for you to customize and enjoy to your liking.
To help you on your quest to become the ultimate commander of the sea, over 100 unique WWII era naval vessels are at your disposal. Work your way from humble beginnings in maneuverable yet vulnerable frigate class ships all the way to the epic BB6 class battleships. Along the way, experience the unique capabilities and play styles of destroyers, battle cruisers, aircraft carriers, and submarines! Each model reproduced in painstaking detail.
Choose from among the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, France, USSR and Italy to start your naval career within Navy Field. Each nation balanced through a variety of strengths and weaknesses with additional nations soon to join.
Navy Field Gameplay
Each nation balanced through a variety of strengths and weaknesses with additional nations soon to join.
How you choose to advance through Navy Field is up to you. Special missions are available to help players develop their skills and delve into battle immediately.
Strategic teamwork is encouraged through a robust squadron and fleet system.
New modes and features are continually being added to ensure that Navy Field remains the ultimate choice for authentic strategic naval action.
Navy Field Key Features
- Massive naval warfare – Join up to 128 players (64 vs. 64) in intense real-time naval battles.
- Over 100 true to life detailed WWII era naval vessels at your disposal - Including frigates, destroyers, battle cruisers, aircraft carriers (with aircraft), and submarines.
- Fully customizable ships - Alter configurations of detailed naval guns, torpedo launchers, fire control systems, engines, armor, and more.
- Variety of game modes – Modes that cater to novices, veterans and anywhere in-between.
- Official Rankings and Hall of Fame – Keep track of your Navy Field career progress.
- RPG style sailor system – Over 75 different sailor positions are available to help take command of your vessel in the manner that best suits you.
- NF Events – Special events are held regularly including fun in-game competitions coordinated by friendly TNF members and official special occasion events offering great prizes and benefits.
- Join the family – Take an active role in the Navy Field community and help provide input into Navy Field’s future development.
Navy Field Media
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: Pentium III
Memory Ram: 256GB
Hard Disk Space: At least 1GB of free Space
Video Card: 16 MB of video memory